PLAYING FOR CHANGE DAY IS A GLOBAL MUSIC EVENT DEDICATED TO BRINGING CHANGE TO THE WORLD THROUGH THE POWER OF MUSIC. EVERY YEAR, THOUSANDS OF MUSICIANS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD COME TOGETHER AS ONE TO SPREAD PEACE THROUGH MUSIC. OVER THE LAST 7 YEARS, THOUSANDS OF MUSICIANS AND MUSIC LOVERS HAVE JOINED THE EFFORT, CHANGING THE WORLD ONE HEART AND ONE SONG AT A TIME.
WHAT IS PLAYING FOR CHANGE DAY?
Last year, over 200 events were held across 48 countries for Playing For Change Day.
HOST AN EVENT
Musicians and non-musicians alike can participate! Host an event at a location of your choice and promote artists in your community. If you’re a business owner, offer your venue (club, restaurant, café, business, or residence) to musicians or event organizers! This website allows you to easily create, schedule and publish an event.
It takes less than 15 seconds.
Click Register on the top right of any page on this site or click the register button bellow
Once your account is created you can start building your event and edit it as needed.
CREATE AN EVENT
• Intuitive and easy process: your event will look and feel great in a few clicks
• Donate a percentage of ticket sales
• Set up a live event online
• Offer and promote your venue
SHARE AND PROMOTE
• Promote local artists (including yourself!)
• Find local sponsors and support
• Support a cause in your community
• Get your event and related artists featured on Playing For Change networks
BECOME A PARTNER
It is the day of unity and celebration around the planet, and partnership on Playing For Change Day delivers bountiful returns! Imagine the joy and satisfaction in the role of Presenter of the annual global day of music and peace-building.
If hundreds of simultaneous events in over 50 countries is not impressive enough, consider the immeasurable network of media relations, artists, contacts and social media impressions awaiting you in the months leading up to, through and post PFC Day.
Sponsorship is a “feel-good” endeavor, as proceeds go directly to the foundation in the investment and support of Playing For Change programs around the world.
PFC Day partner benefits include:
Prominent recognition and promotion with logo/link on website as Official Presenting Sponsor of Playing For Change Day 2017
- PFCF public relations and Partner Advancement Team consultation and support
- Acknowledgment in PFC Day media advisories, press releases and advertisements
- Logo on event signage at select PFC Day signature events around the globe
- VIP Meet & Greet opportunity with PFC Day artists
- On-stage greet/intro opportunity at selected PFC Day concert
- Playing For Change annual memberships for staff and associates (number TBD depending on level of partnership)
Contact us at email@example.com to secure your partnership!