PLAYING FOR CHANGE DAY IS A GLOBAL MUSIC EVENT DEDICATED TO BRINGING CHANGE TO THE WORLD THROUGH THE POWER OF MUSIC. EVERY YEAR, THOUSANDS OF MUSICIANS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD COME TOGETHER AS ONE TO SPREAD PEACE THROUGH MUSIC. OVER THE LAST 7 YEARS, THOUSANDS OF MUSICIANS AND MUSIC LOVERS HAVE JOINED THE EFFORT, CHANGING THE WORLD ONE HEART AND ONE SONG AT A TIME.
WHAT IS PLAYING FOR CHANGE DAY?
Over the last years thousands of musicians have been involved with PFC Day, putting together benefit events across over 60 countries to support our cause
HOST AN EVENT
Musicians and non-musicians alike can participate! Host an event at a location of your choice and promote artists in your community. If you’re a business owner, offer your venue (club, restaurant, café, business, or residence) to musicians or event organizers! This website allows you to easily create, schedule and publish an event.
It takes less than 15 seconds.
Click Register on the top right of any page on this site or click the register button bellow
Once your account is created you can start building your event and edit it as needed.
CREATE AN EVENT
• Intuitive and easy process: your event will look and feel great in a few clicks
• Donate a percentage of ticket sales
• Set up a live event online
• Offer and promote your venue
SHARE AND PROMOTE
• Promote local artists (including yourself!)
• Find local sponsors and support
• Support a cause in your community
• Get your event and related artists featured on Playing For Change networks
BECOME A PARTNER
This is a planet-wide celebration of unity and joy to help spread the word and impact of Playing for Change! On September 21st, 2019, over 1000 events will take place across the globe, and you can be a part of it! All you need to do is organize a concert, fundraiser (or other type of joyful endeavor) and you are a partner with PFC that is doing some good for the world.
PFC Day partner benefits include:
- Prominent recognition and promotion with logo/link on our website as Official Presenting Sponsor of PFC Day 2019
- PFCF public relations and Partner Advancement Team consultation and support
- Acknowledgment in PFC Day media advisories, press releases and advertisements
- Logo on event signage at select PFC Day signature events around the globe
- VIP Meet & Greet opportunity with PFC Day artists
- On-stage greet/intro opportunity at selected PFC Day concert
- Playing For Change annual memberships for staff and associates (number TBD depending on level of partnership)