” Play a song. Change the world. ”
The Red Room is calling on ALL MUSICIANS to make their own musical tribute at the Red Room on September 15th. The Red Room is proud to play host to the global music movement, Playing for Change.
As part of our monthly Stage Time & Wine event celebrating the spoken word and performance arts through poem, song, rhyme, dance, comedy and more, we encourage the musically inclined to step up!
Playing For Change’s mission is to raise money around the world so more and more music schools can be built in impoverished areas! Through music, children rise out of poverty.
We will be setting out a donation box to send funds to Playing for Change, and we hope you will all join with us in the spirit of giving.
For more info, please refer to their site: https://playingforchange.com/
「紅緣寄詩酒 Stage Time & Wine」是一個月例「Open Mic」活動，擁抱千種聲音，聆聽萬向情緒。在齊聚了101次後，萬眾期待的第102場要來了！
[ 時間表 Schedule ]
7:00pm 開放入場 Doors Open
7:30pm ～ 8:45pm: 上半場 1st Half
9:00pm ～ 10:00pm: 下半場 2nd Half
我們慶幸這些文字出現的同時，感佩那些有別於此的表達方式。那些音樂、與視覺、與故事，經過不同文化的滲染後富饒 ; 順著不同語言的源流潺潺傾瀉。紅坊邀請所有人一起「說、聽、想、感」，打造一個能分享獨特經驗的平台，積極的推廣聆聽的文化。
On the third Saturday of the month since November 2009, maroon, crimson, and scarlet coloured expression has filled our eyes and ears with Stage Time & Wine.
In this event, we celebrate the spoken word and other forms of expression: movement, music, visual arts and storytelling. Multilingual in expression, multicultural by design, we invite all walks of life to Speak Listen Hear Feel, creating a platform to share a unique experience that is quintessentially Red Room in Taipei, actively promoting a Culture of Listening.
❤️ 紅坊提醒您 Our usual reminders:
[ 選擇性分享，強制性聆聽 Sharing optional, listening mandatory ]
▪ 現場登記上台 —— 分享時間五分鐘，先寫先贏。
▪ 工商服務時間 —— 紅緣寄詩酒不鼓勵工商廣告。若需要做相關宣傳請事先告知主持人，並可放置展示您的宣傳品。
▪ Sign up at the door for 5 minutes of Stage Time Special guest performers – old, new, and of different shades – will be invited to celebrate our 102th gathering.
▪ Commercial Promotion – Stage Time & Wine does not encourage commercial promotions. If you have an announcement to make, please inform the MC beforehand. You are also welcome to leave your promotional material at the door.
[ 成為社群中的一員 Be part of our community]
▪ 食物 —— 紅坊會準備香噴噴熱呼呼又營養美味的素蔬菜湯。
▪ 分享桌 —— 帶一些食物或飲料來分享桌上，我們會給你一個分享桌通行章。
▪ 紅坊酒吧 —— 提供酒水。
▪ We will prepare a hot, nutritious pot of vegetarian stone soup made lovingly by our volunteers.
▪ Contribute to the community table with snacks or beverages. Those who bring something to share will receive a stamp, granting access to the community table.
▪ Drinks are also available for purchase at the Red Room bar.
🌏 [ 友愛環境 Love This Place ]
▪ 一起維持環境及空間清潔 —— 攜帶重複使用的杯子餐具。愛地球、做環境、一起來！
▪ We hope everyone can join us in maintaining the cleanliness of our space. Also, reusable utensils reduce the earthly damage caused by plastic waste!
▪ Respect the space, respect the speakers.
▪ Leave your shoes and troubles at the door.
Tremendous gratitude to all our volunteers. Red Room would not be possible without your support and the beautiful spirit in which it is given!
The Red Room is an ever-expanding community, exploring and extending the boundaries between audience and performer; a not-for-profit platform for events developing a culture of learning to listen to each other, what is around us, and our selves.
DISCLAIMER: By attending this event, you understand that you may be photographed or videotaped and you hereby give consent for Red Room to use your likeness for purposes including, but not limited to, promotion, fundraising, commercial use, and design.
177, Jianguo S. Rd., Sec. 1, 2F. 10655 臺北市大安區建國南路一段177號, 10655